About Dr. AJ Lababidi
Dr. AJ Lababidi is a California native, born and raised in Orange County, California. He realized his passion for Chiropractic care at a very young age. Always being the competitive type, Dr. AJ competed in varsity basketball and football during his years at Ocean View High School. While playing sports, he met a Chiropractor that was changing lives, and it inspired him to do the same. A burning desire to heal others was born from that very moment, which led Dr. AJ down the path of becoming a Chiropractic Doctor. He pursued his education with the goal of wanting to help people find relief from pain naturally.
In June of 2013, Dr. AJ Lababidi received his Bachelors Degree (undergrad) of Science in Biology from Cal State Polytechnic University of Pomona. Shortly after, he started graduate school.
During graduate school, Dr. AJ Lababidi found himself volunteering his chiropractic services to those that were in need. He participated in Healing Hands for Humanity, an organization that provided chiropractic care and friendly conversations to underserved men and women suffering from drug and alcohol addiction in Southern California. He has also dedicated himself to serving local high school students in nearby communities.
Dr. AJ Lababidi graduated and received his Doctorate Degree of Chiropractic in December of 2016. His outreach within his community always exceeds expectations, and he continually gives back.
Dr. AJ enjoys spending time with his wife and family. He loves playing sports and staying active. He speaks English, Arabic, and some Spanish. He is currently learning German.
Dr. AJ Lababidi is licensed in the state of California.
Degrees, Licenses, and Achievements:
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Cal State Polytechnic University of Pomona, June 2013.
- Doctor of Chiropractic, DC, Southern California University of Health Sciences, December 2016.
- CPR/AED (Currently certified).
- Board Certified Chiropractic Physician.
- 4,500 + hours completed in Chiropractic education.
- Member of ACA and SACA.
- Community service through Healing Hands For Humanity and CAIR.
- Serviced various communities which include: Westminster, Covina, Brea, Fullerton, Walnut, Whittier, La Habra, Montebello, Los Angeles, Pomona, Chino, and Chino Hills.
- Continues to service local high school communities.